Max Number of Delegates: 6
Duration: 1/2 Day
Accreditation: COTS Certificate
Who Should Attend
This programme is designed for employees, supervisors, and managers operating abrasive wheels in various scenarios for non precision machines.
The course will provide you with the basic skills, knowledge and information to safely carry out safe and effective operation of the equipment.
This course is a practical based session with an amount of theory to backup all H&S requirements. Students will be required to demonstrate their skills in a range of scenarios.
No, this is NOT a Driver CPC approved course.
- Relevant legislation What are the Hazards Duty of care
- Risk assessments and safe system of work
- Understanding the equipment used and identify the key components
- Risk of electrocution Vibration
- Marking system and tool specifications Safety checks before use
- Correct PPE
- Storage of equipment Practical assessment
- Additional Information
- This training can be carried out at clients’ premises but full equipment and safety checked tools must be available, together with full relevant PPE.
Delegates attending this course should be 18+ years and be physically and mentally fit to withstand the rigours of training.