M10 – Vulnerable Road Users
Who Should Attend
- Drivers with “acquired rights” (sometimes known as “grandfather rights”) who passed their test before September 2008 (PCV), or before September 2009 (LGV).
- Drivers who need to acquire 7 hours towards their 35 hours of periodic training.
To provide delegates with a thorough understanding of how to identify a vulnerable road user, develop driving techniques and identify equipment etc. which would reduce those risks. To consider the latest developments in London and how they may affect other drivers and operators.
A classroom based course supplemented with tutorials and videos.
Driver CPC Approved
Yes – 7 Hours (course M10)
- Accreditation: JAUPT
- Classroom – COTS Premises: 20 : 1
- Classroom – Client Premises: 15 : 1
- Accident Statistics Cyclist Awareness Developments in London Developments
- Defensive Driving Speed Limits
- Effects of drink driving & driving under the influence of drugs
- Natural Hazards Highway Code
- Daily Vehicle Checks
- Road Works & Road Workers
Delegates attending this course must have a valid licence for the categories they drive and must present a driving licence when attending the course.
*Please note – this course is not approved by TFL (Transport for London)
COTS are fully approved by JAUPT to deliver Driver CPC periodic training.