Max Number of Delegates: 3 candidates per course
Duration: 1 Day
Length of Certification: 3 Years
Accreditation: COTS or NPORS
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for anyone wishing to undertake formal training operating a Pallet / Stacker truck in a warehouse or logistics environment.
To provide delegates with a thorough understanding of the hazards associated with incorrect procedures when operating the equipment. To give consideration to manual handling techniques and to have a working knowledge of various manoeuvring techniques of the vehicle.
A high proportion of hands-on demonstration and practical exercises, supplemented with classroom briefing sessions and tutorials.
Driver CPC Approved
NO, this is NOT a Driver CPC approved course
- Health & Safety at Work Act
- Accident statistics
- Conduct pre-operational checks
- Functions of the vehicle
- Prep the machine for travel
- Start and stop the machine and safely move off and stop it safely
- Carry out lifting and loading
- Lift and transfer loads at various locations
- Fit, adjust and remove attachments
- Post work checks
This course can be delivered at a clients’ site with the necessary equipment.