Working at Height
Max Number of Delegates: 1-10
Duration: 1⁄2 Day
Length of Certification: 3 Years
Accreditation: NPORS or COTS Certificate
Who Should Attend
This programme is designed for employees, supervisors and managers working at height in various scenarios or for those who supervise at height activities.
This course will provide you with the basic skills, knowledge and information to safely carry out safe and effective working at height tasks.
A high proportion of hands-on demonstrations and practical exercises, supplemented with classroom based tutorials. Students will be required to demonstrate their new skills in a range of scenarios.
Driver CPC Approved
NO, this is NOT a Driver CPC approved course
- Relevant legislation
- What are the hazards
- Duty of care
- Risk assessments and safe systems of work
- What is considered as working at height
- Understanding the necessary equipment used
- Assessing the various means of access of working at height
- Planning activities when working at height including harnesses
- Safety signs and signals
- Dealing with emergencies
- Practical assessment
Delegates attending this course should be 18+ years and be physically and mentally fit to withstand the rigours of training.